The Audiovisual Library welcomes suggestions for new materials for its collection. New additions should:
- be in alignment with the Texas Department of State Health Services' mission
- be appropriate for the primary users of the Audiovisual Library
- receive favorable evaluation by experts in subject area
- complement the existing collection, and
- be within the constraints of our purchasing budget.
In order to see the topics and titles currently available, you may access the DSHS Library Catalog or the Health Media Catalog. The catalog subject index will give you the topic headings.
When you suggest specific titles for purchase, please supply as much information as possible (title, production date, vendor address and phone number, approximate cost, etc.).
If you are interested in helping the Audiovisual Library with collection development by recommending new titles or serving as an evaluator in a health and safety subject area, please contact the Audiovisual Library at toll free: 1-888-963-7111 ext. 7260 or (512) 776-7260 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.