FY 2017 Renewal & Extension Documents
Renewal Documents Archive
Welcome to the website for the Contract and Development Support Branch (CDSB) of the Performance Management Unit of the Community Health Services Section. The CDSB is responsible for the management of client service contracts and the provision of health related services. The program services include:
- Title V: [Fee] Maternal and Child Health Services
- Title V: Population-based Services
- Primary Health Care (PHC) Services
- Expanded Primary Health Care (EPHC)
- DSHS Family Planning Program
- WIC Local Agency Contracts
- Epilepsy Services
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Services (BCCS)
A summary description of these services may be found in the navigation bar under Other Community Health Services.
Contract Management is the coordination and management of six core processes: Planning, Procurement of Client Services, Contract Formation, Funds, Management, Contract Oversight, Contract Management.
- For the public, the Contract and Development Support Branch (CDSB) site provides information about contract requirements and procedures.
- For current contractors and interested applicants, the site serves as a resource for downloading forms and obtaining information.
Contact the Contract and Development Support Branch
Texas Department of State Health Services
Contract and Development Support Branch, MC 1914
PO Box 149347
1100 West 49th Street
Austin, Texas 78714-9347
Phone (888) 963-7111 extension 2797
Fax: (512) 458-7235