Texas MMP is a unique project because the information collected will represent the experiences of people who receive care for HIV/AIDS in Texas. No project has been able to do this before. We need statewide commitment from you, our Texas HIV care providers and community members, because high levels of participation will improve the chances of collecting information that truly represents the experiences of patients in HIV care in Texas. The MMP will help answer the following questions:
- How many people living with HIV/AIDS are getting care for HIV?
- How easy is it to access care and use prevention and support services?
- What needs of persons living with HIV/AIDS are not met?
- How is treatment affecting people living with HIV/AIDS?
Texas MMP Response Cards
Texas MMP Consent Forms
Texas MMP Fact Sheet
Texas MMP Newsletter
- Volume 1, Issue 2 (Fall, 2008): Newsletter (PDF : 197 kb)
- Volume 1, Issue 1 (Fall, 2007): Newsletter (PDF : 326 kb) and Insert (PDF : 179 kb)
CDC MMP Newsletter
Dallas Fort Worth Data Summit 2013
CDC MMP Reports
The first annual Medical Monitoring Project (MMP) Provider Advisory Board (PAB) and Community Advisory Board (CAB) meeting was held at the Omni Hotel in Austin, Texas on May 31, 2007.
For questions about the Texas MMP project contact Sylvia Odem.
Other MMP Resources: