Raising vaccine coverage levels will require a comprehensive, coherent, strategic approach. The state immunization system is complex and requires collaboration among many public sector, private sector, and community groups. TISWG was created to increase partnerships among these groups across the state to improve immunization practices for all Texans.
If you or your group is interested in attending please contact our Coalitions and Partnerships Coordinator, Linc Allen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 776-6266.
Read more about the TISWG Charge and Objectives (PDF, 25KB).
TISWG Meeting Summaries and Documentation
TISWG Meeting - October 14, 2015
Agenda, October 14, 2015 (PDF, 81KB)
- TVFC Program Updates (PDF, 565KB)
- ImmTrac Update: ImmTrac 2 and H.B. 2171 (PDF, 253KB)
- 2014 National Immunization Survey Results (PDF, 900KB)
- School Compliance Update (PDF, 531KB)
- Vaccine-Preventable Disease Surveillance Update (PDF, 679KB)
- Influenza Update (PDF, 631KB)
TISWG Meeting - November 12, 2014
Agenda, November 12, 2014 (PDF, 76KB)
- TVFC Overview (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Vaccine Coverage Levels (NIS Data/Exemptions) (PDF, 1.2MB)
- Flu Overview/Texas Data & Enterovirus D68 (PDF, 942KB)
- VPD Burden of Disease (PDF, 499KB)
- Adult Safety Net Overview (PDF, 909KB)
TISWG Meeting - June 5, 2014
Agenda, June 5, 2014 (PDF, 54KB)
- ImmTrac Replacement Project (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Texas Vaccines for Children (TVFC) and Adult Safety Net (ASN) Updates (PDF, 647KB)
- Burden of Disease in Texas (PDF, 163KB)
For more information contact the Immunization Branch at (800) 252-9152.
Back to Immunization Branch Partnerships