August 29, 2008
Dear LabWare Submitter:
RE: DSHS Results-Web Portal
Effective September 2008, the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Laboratory Services Section is pleased to announce that the DSHS Results-Web Portal is available for you to access your LabWare laboratory reports.
The Results-Web Portal will allow you to search for, print, and reprint test results that are found in our LabWare system. To access the portal, you must have a valid LabWare user ID and a portal user ID. The web site for the Results-Web Portal is https://results-web.dshs.state.tx.us:8443/.
Your Results-Web Portal user ID is: ????????
To obtain a valid password for the Results-Web Portal, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Results-Web Portal web site.
- Click on the “Forgot Password” hyperlink.
- Click on the “Request Password Reset” hyperlink.
- Complete the pre-formatted email message with your name, Results-Web ID (portal user ID), Program Area (which will be LabWare), LabWare user ID and submitter ID number, and telephone number.
- Submit this completed email request.
Once the password change request has been verified and processed, you will receive another email message informing you of your temporary password.
To learn about the basic features and functions of the Results-Web Portal, please click on the “Help” hyperlink on the portal’s web site.
If you have any other questions and/or comments, please contact Laura Ancira with LabAppSupport at 1-888-963-7111 ext. 3532 or via email. Thank you for your continued support.
Susan U. Neill, PhD, MBA
Director, Laboratory Services Section