Use this link below to change your mailing address online. The change will be effective immediately.
Both Massage Therapists and Massage Instructors can change their mailing addresses online. Applicants cannot change their mailing addresses online.
- You will need to create a user registration and attach a license in order to change your mailing address online unless you already created a user registration when completing an online initial or renewal application.
- You will always use one user registration for all your licenses and license transactions (initial or renewal)
- If you hold more than one license, you must change your mailing address for each license.
- You may not change your name using this online transaction - you will need to submit proof of your new name to the board/program before staff changes the name on your license.
- This online transaction is only available in the US and Canada (you cannot log into the system from another foreign country).
- There is no charge to change your mailing address.
- Select this link to view FAQs
- If you are unable to use the online mailing address change transaction, you may submit your address change in writing using the form at http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/massage/mt_forms.shtm