2016 NOTICE TO PROVIDERS
The deadline for a provider to submit a Provider Inquiry From for the 2015 LPND Planning Cycle has closed.
If you are interested in contracting with an LMHA, please contact the LMHA directly. Contact information can
be found on the List of Local Mental Health Authorities (LMHAs) webpage.
Providers who are interested in providing mental health services in one or more of the LMHA service areas are directed to select the link of that LMHA from the list of participating LMHAs. Individual practitioners should contact LMHAs directly to discuss opportunities for contracting. Please note that NorthSTAR does not develop its network through the Local Planning and Network Development process.
Using the Provider Inquiry Form, potential providers submit a description of their qualifications, including their experience as it relates to the same or similar services and populations defined in the Texas Resilience and Recovery (TRR) Levels of Care. Information submitted by interested providers will be posted on this website.
Submitting Completed Provider Inquiry Forms
- Completion of the Provider Inquiry Form indicates your interest in providing services for one or more Local Mental Health Authorities (LMHAs).
- Please review the information about each LMHA before completing the form. In making your selections, remember that the LMHAs you choose will be contacting you to schedule a follow-up teleconference. Narrowing your focus from the start can reduce the time and effort you and the LMHAs need to invest later in the process. Please do not check all LMHAs.
- Applicants must be qualified, credentialed and capable of providing services according to the TRR requirements.
- Information provided on this form will be posted to applicable Department of State Health Services’ (DSHS) Local Network Planning and Development web page(s).
- After posting, LMHAs and other interested stakeholders, including the public, will be able to review the information you provide on this form.
- Completing this form does not in any way commit the LMHA to procure your services, and DSHS will have no role in arranging for your services to be procured by the LMHA.
- Refer to the list of LMHAs for a list of counties served by each local mental health authority.
- Refer to TRR Service Requirements and Other Standards to review requirements for each level of care.
- When complete, return the form via email to LPND@dshs.state.tx.us. Please include the name of the organization in the subject line, and contact information in the body or signature of the e-mail message.