When submitting an application for a license, please attach the following:
- Check or money order for $280
- Copy of current CPR card (both sides)
- Copy of current Neonatal Resuscitation card (both sides)
- Copy of proof of training in Newborn Screening or Neewborn Screening Agreement
- Proof of satisfactory completion of required education and examination (see Requirements page)
- Submit proof of passing the board’s jurisprudence exam
Please read the rules carefully to ensure that you qualify for a license before submitting an application, as all fees submitted to DSHS are non-refundable.