Texas Midwifery Board Continuing Education - CE Providers

Continuing education courses attended to fulfill license renewal requirements shall be accepted when the courses are accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies:

  • a professional midwifery association, nursing, social work, or medicine;
  • a college, a university, or an approved basic midwifery education course;
  • a nursing, medical, or health care organization;
  • a department of health; or
  • a hospital.

The courses must meet the other requirements, including subject matter, set by rule.

Last updated April 16, 2010