Flu Vaccine Finder
- How to Use. Simply enter a city or ZIP code in the Flu Vaccine Locator box.
- Results. The locator finds providers that are offering – or are planning to offer – flu vaccine to the public in the area entered.
- Check First. Individuals should first check with their usual health care providers about vaccine availability.
- Check Direct. DSHS urges the public to check with a listed provider to confirm that information presented in the locator about hours, dates, locations, eligibility and vaccine availability is accurate and current.
- Local Notices. DSHS encourages the public to also watch for local announcements of flu vaccine availability.
Last updated November 21, 2016