SOURCE: National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Aug. 11, 2022.
$ AVAILABLE: NIDA intends to commit $2.5 million in Fiscal Year (FY) 23 to fund two to three awards.
• Public/state/private controlled institutions of higher education.
• Hispanic-serving institutions.
• Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
• Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs).
• Alaska native and native Hawaiian serving institutions.
• Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISIs).
• Nonprofits with or without 501(c)(3) IRS status (other than institutions of higher education).
• Small businesses.