The Texas Cancer Registry (TCR) sponsors National Cancer Registrars Association (NCRA) webinars at no cost to Texas cancer reporters. All Texas cancer reporters are invited and encouraged to attend.
For webinars in 2020–2021, NCRA and TCR hosted a private webpage Texas Group Training Website on the NCRA Center for Cancer Registry Education website so Texas cancer reporters can view the recorded webinars. Presentation recordings and handouts became available on the webpage about two to three days after the live presentation. Instructions for viewing the webinars are provided on the Texas Group Training Website.
Please note that reporters viewing the recorded webinars are not eligible for continuing education credits.
Spring 2021 NCRA Webinars
These date were for the live presentation. Recordings are available online.
- March 24 — Urinary/Bladder Cancers
- March 31 — Colon Cancers
- April 7 — Coding Grade: Updates
- April 14 — 2021 Solid Tumor Rules Manual: Navigating Revisions
- April 21 — Hepatobiliary Cancers
- April 28 — Coding Rules for SSDIs
Fall 2020 NCRA Webinars
These webinars are available on the Texas Group Training Website.
- Coding Complications: Radiation Oncology
- Coding Complications: Hematopoietic Cancers
- Coding Complications: Lung Cancers
- Spotlight on: Pancreas Cancer
For questions about the NCRA webinars, please contact TCR.Training@dshs.texas.gov.