Training - Unconscious Bias
Unconscious Bias – This course consists of pre-work, one live Zoom session, and post-work and can take up to 5 hours to complete all modules. The goal of this course is to provide an overview of unconscious bias, culture, and identity; and propose strategies to disrupt bias interpersonally and institutionally.
By the end of this training, course participants will have an opportunity to:
- Identify forms of unconscious bias
- Investigate our own identity markers and unconscious bias
- Define and discuss culture to understand its impact on unconscious bias
- Explain concrete strategies to minimize unconscious bias
- Apply strategies to direct work with clients
To view all upcoming courses visit the training calendar.
To learn more, contact the HIV/STD Program.