The Library and Information Science program provides authoritative information services and resources to stakeholders at DSHS, HHS and throughout Texas.
The Library and Information Science program has two teams:
Library services include:
- Access to digital resources: databases, e-books, e-journals, streaming video.
- Current awareness service on newly published journal table of contents.
- Interlibrary loan and document delivery of books and e-journal articles.
- Print resources: books, journals.
- Statewide loan of audiovisual materials: audio-CDs, DVDs.
- Training on library resources and services.
- Webinar support using GoToWebinar.