- Community Health Worker Day - The State of Texas has issued a Proclamation for April 14, 2023, to honor community health workers who have served countless Texans in need.
- CHW Networks & Associations (pdf) - List of associations and networks in Texas that community health workers can join.
- TMF Quality Innovation Network - Resources about community health care and chronic disease.
NIDDK CHW Toolkits
The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) developed a training manual and flipchart to help educate people in the community about diabetes and kidney disease.
- Training manual for community health workers (pdf)
- Training manual for community health workers (Spanish, pdf)
- Flipchart for community health workers (English/Spanish, pdf)
For information about the Community Health Worker Training and Certification Program, please email email@example.com.
For information about Maternal and Child Health (MCH) in Texas, please email TitleV@dshs.texas.gov or call (512) 776-7373.
Links to external sites are for more information only and do not have the endorsement of the Texas Department of State Health Services.