Food Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Warehouses
DSHS COVID-19 Information for Businesses & Employers
Stay up to date on the latest COVID-19 information on the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) COVID-19 web page at /coronavirus/business.aspx.
Related Licenses and Information
This website contains information on the licensure and regulation of food manufacturers, food wholesalers, and warehousing facilities. For information on other topics, please see the program websites listed below:
- Bottled and Vended Water
- Certificates of Free Sale / Origin
- Food Establishments
- Food Handler Certification
- Food Manager Certification
- Meat Safety
- Milk Safety
- Salvage Establishments and Brokers
- Seafood and Aquatic Life
Regulatory authority has been granted to DSHS, under the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, and the Food Drug, and Cosmetic Salvage Act of the Texas Health and Safety Code, to prevent the unlawful manufacture or distribution of adulterated and misbranded food. In addition to the regulatory responsibilities, the focus is directed on food safety and the education of firms that manufacture and wholesale food in the State of Texas.
Sign up to receive email updates about important changes to the Food Manufacturers and Wholesalers Program. This feature will serve as a tool to increase communication with license holders regarding new information added to the website.
Replacement License Document
If you lost your license, follow the steps below to print a replacement document. You will need to know your license number or ownership name.
- Visit the DSHS Online Licensing Services webpage.
- Click on the “license search” link under the “Check License Status or Search for a License” category.
- Select a search method.
- Enter the required information denoted by a red asterisk (*).
- Click the white checkbox next to “I’m not a robot” under the “Security Measures” section.
- Complete the reCaptcha/Security prompts.
- Click on the Search button.
- Click on your ownership name.
- Click the Print button on the lower right side of the screen.
Post this document in the location of your original license certificate.
This document does not extend your license expiration date. It maintains the same expiration date as the original document.
For Food Manufacturing / Wholesale / Warehouse Program Inquiries
Email: Manufactured Foods Operations
For Licensing Assistance
Email: Foods Licensing
Mailing addresses may be found on the contact page.