Texas Asthma Control Collaborative
The Texas Asthma Control Collaborative (TACC) is a group of asthma stakeholders across Texas. Members work together to implement strategies from the Strategic Plan for Asthma Control in Texas, 2021-2024.
The goals of the group are to:
- Improve asthma management and control across Texas.
- Reduce asthma hospitalizations and emergency department visits.
- Network with asthma partners across the state.
Benefits of Membership
- Increased insight and understanding of the burden of asthma in Texas.
- Opportunity to learn best practices in addressing the burden of asthma in Texas.
- Network with a variety of individuals and organizations from across the state.
- Participate in TACC work groups – Asthma Education, Health Disparities, Medical Management, and School Health.
- Receive the quarterly Texas Asthma Control Newsletter.
- Attend semi-annual TACC meetings.
Join TACC Today!
Join TACC by completing our online membership form.
Anyone with an interest in improving asthma management and control for Texans is welcome to join!