HIV Surveillance Online Learning
Surveillance Course List
|Course ID||Course Title|
|1075055||DSHS HIV and HIV Surveillance – Overview Module 1|
|1075133||DSHS HIV Laboratory Tests – Module 2|
|1075137||DSHS HIV Surveillance Case Definition – Module 3|
|1075139||DSHS HIV THISIS – Module 4|
|1075145||DSHS Lab Management and Case Ascertainment – Module 5|
|1075146||DSHS Case Investigation and Reporting – Module 6|
TEXAS TRAIN Registration
Surveillance courses are hosted by TRAIN Texas. Visit TRAIN Texas at tx.train.org to get started.
- Non-HHS employees: Instructions for accessing TRAIN are on the login screen. Use your agency account and not a personal email account as your user ID. When you create your account, select “Texas User Group” under the GROUPS tab.
- HHS enterprise employees (including DSHS employees): All employees have a TRAIN Texas account. Your email address is your user ID.
You must log in before searching for the course. If you search for the course and try to register without logging in, you will get an error message.
TEXAS TRAIN Tips:
- Please make sure you have turned off pop-up blockers.
- If you experience technical difficulty, check the “system requirements” under the help menu on the home page. If you do not see a Help tab on the home page, select “CLASSIC TRAIN” from the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Use one of the recommended system requirements.