ImmTrac2 Provider Resources
The Texas Immunization Registry
Whether you’re a health care provider or school nurse or administrator, ImmTrac2 makes a seemingly impossible task easy.
At your fingertips, you can access immunization records and explore features like:
- History and forecasting
- Easy Password updates
- Free and secure features
- Enhanced recall and reminder functionality
- Specific reporting.
- Improved EMR Data Exchange
Organizational Code Search
TVFC Providers can check if they are already registered and obtain their ImmTrac2 Org Code for TVFC enrollment by navigating to the Organizational Code Search and searching in the drop-down lists by their TVFC PIN number or by their Facility’s Name.
Start Your Registration
Ready to register?
- Register online if your organization has never accessed ImmTrac2.
- Renew your organization's access by logging in and selecting "registration/renewal" in the menu bar.
- Once completed, the access agreement is only required every two years.
Our Forms & Documents
Check out the Forms & Manuals page to learn more.