Applications and Forms - Certified Food Manager Program
For assistance with licensing call 512-834-6626.
Certified Food Manager Program Applications
All applications with fees are to be sent to:
Department of State Health Services
Cash Receipts Branch – MC 2003
PO Box 149347
Austin, TX 78714-9347
- Initial, Renewal or Change of Ownership (including legal entity) - EF23-12990
- Minor Amendment Change (Name, Address) - EF23-12961
- Instructor New/Renewal Application - EF23-12990
Internet Examination Development
- Initial, Renewal or Change of Ownership - EF23-12994
- Minor Amendment Change (Name, Address) - EF23-12995
25TAC §§229.176 requires that all Department of State Health Services approved Certified Food Manager exams before Internet exams Only. All On-Site exams must be ANSI-CFP Program accredited.