The Texas Department of State Health Services is committed to making our website accessible to all users. We test our websites using several tools and we review content regularly to ensure compliance with these state and federal laws:
- Texas Administrative Code Title 1, Part 10, Chapter 206, State Web Sites
- TAC Title 1, Part 10, Chapter 213, Electronic and Information Resources
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
If you are a person with a disability and are having problems accessing any of the content on this site, please contact:
HHSC Electronic Information Resource Accessibility Coordinator
People who are deaf or hard of hearing can use 7-1-1 or the relay service of their choice.
Please include the following in your email:
- URL of the content that you are trying to access
- The nature of the problem that you are encountering
- Your contact information
Additional information about accessibility programs in Texas is available from the Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities.