Healthcare Provider Job Resources
Finding Jobs/Finding Providers:
The following resources are available free to those seeking healthcare jobs in Texas unless otherwise noted:
- HRSA Bureau of Health Workforce Connector: https://connector.hrsa.gov
- HRSA Bureau of Health Workforce Virtual Job Fairs (for NHSC & Nurse Corps): https://bhw.hrsa.gov/provider-recruitment/virtual-job-fairs
- TX Association of Community Health Centers (TACHC): http://www.tachc.org/careers
- TX Association of Rural Health Clinics (TARHC): http://www.tarhc.org/careerservices.html
- The National Rural Recruitment and Retention Network (3RNet): https://www.3rnet.org/
- Indian Health Service (IHS): http://www.ihs.gov/careeropps/
- Association of Clinicians for the Underserved (ACU): http://careers.clinicians.org/
- TX Medical Association (May require TMA membership): https://www.texmed.org/careercenter/
- TX Osteopathic Medical Association (May require TOMA membership): http://osteo.tx.associationcareernetwork.com/Common/HomePage.aspx?abbr=OSTEO.TX
- TX Academy of Family Physicians (May require TAFP membership): https://jobs.tafp.org/
- TX Ophthalmological Association (May include a fee for non-members): https://www.texaseyes.org/job-practice
- TX Academy of Physician Assistants (May require TAPA membership): http://careers.tapa.org/register-seeker
- TX Nurses Association (May require TNA membership): https://tna.associationcareernetwork.com/
- TX Dental Association (Requires TDA membership): https://www.tda.org/member-center/dental-careers
- TX Academy of General Dentistry (Requires TAGD membership): https://marketplace.agd.org/jobs
- National Association of Socials Workers (May require NASW membership): https://www.socialworkers.org/Careers/NASW-Career-Center
- Texas Counseling Association Career Center: (Requires TCA membership): https://www.txca.org/career_center.php
- Psychology.com: https://psychologyjobs.com
For jobs within all of the Texas Health & Human Services agencies, including the Department of State Health Services, go to the Texas Health and Human Services Jobs Center.
Note: Some of these websites may have fees for employers to post job vacancies or may only be open to specific types of facilities. Additionally, some, but not all facilities listed on these websites may be eligible practice locations for student loan repayment. Check with the specific loan repayment program office to determine eligibility.
Definitions for commonly used terms and acronyms are on the TPCO Definitions page.