Online Application Instructions
This system works best when accessed by a desktop, laptop, or tablet. Using a smartphone or mobile data connection is not recommended.
- If you do not have an account, choose Register as a new user.
- Once you’ve submitted the required information, you will receive a confirmation email with a temporary password to complete your account.
- Login with your User ID and Password.
If you do not see your X-Ray or Laser Registration on the Quick Start Menu, you will need to add the license (registration) to your account.
Only one account can be linked to a license. To change the email address associated with your account, contact the Registration Branch at email@example.com.
- Under Additional Activities, select Add Licenses to Registration.
- Have you done business with us? Select yes. If you do not have a current X-ray or Laser Registration, see above.
- Select Machine Registration Programs for Board/Program.
- Select X-Ray Registration or Laser Registration for License Type.
- Enter the required license data fields EXACTLY as they appear on your Certificate of Registration (COR).
License (Registration) number
Company name as it appears on the COR (USE ALL CAPS)
Mailing zip code
If the system finds the license, a confirmation message will be displayed. Review the license information, and if correct, select I confirm this is my information and click next.
Only certain amendments can be completed online at this time. If you do not see the option you need, submit the applicable forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login to the Regulatory Services Online Licensing System.
- From the Quick Start Menu, under “Manage your license information”, choose the applicable amendment from the drop down next to your license and click “Select”.
- Navigate through the following pages to make your changes and upload documents, if required.
- An application summary screen will appear. Click “Submit”.
- An attestation statement screen will appear. Click Yes, then click “Next”.
- A Summary Report will appear. Print or save for your records.
- Repeat the process for multiple amendments.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for processing. A Certificate of Registration will be emailed to the LSO/RSO once complete.
- A reviewer will contact you if additional information is required.
- Business Registration Requirements
- Dental X-Ray Machine Registration
- Industrial – X-Ray Registration
- Applications and Forms
- Medical and Academic X-Ray Machine Registration
- Veterinary X-Ray Machine Registration
- Laws and Rules
- Inspections of X-Ray Machines
- Regulatory Guides
- Tips for Answering a Notice of Violation
- Frequently Asked Questions about Medical X-Ray Registration