Information for Healthcare Providers
Extensive research has proven people are far more likely to get immunized when their healthcare provider recommends it. Through your consistent, dedicated efforts, your patients can be protected from a wide range of serious, often life-threatening diseases.
Our goal is to provide you with the immunization information and resources that make your job caring for your patients easier. Below you’ll find links to helpful information and tools for your practice and to share with your patients.
ALERT: Maintaining Clinical Preventive Services, Including Immunizations, During the COVID-19 Pandemic
CDC: Immunization Schedule Changes & Guidance during COVID-19 Pandemic
- Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
- Vaccine Immunization Schedules for all age groups
- Texas Immunization Registry (ImmTrac2)
- Low-cost vaccine programs for eligible patients: Texas Vaccines for Children or Adult Safety Net
- Vaccine Education Online
- Perinatal Hepatitis B
- How to order forms and literature
- How to report vaccine adverse events
Other Provider/Physician Resources
- Bioterrorism Links (Texas Medical Association)
- On Demand Webcasts (University of North Carolina School of Public Health)