Funding Opportunity Databases
Researching potential funders is easier when you use a grant database. Some free options are included below to help you in your search:
- Candid Funding Information Network - Zip code search for closest library or partner site.
- CDC National Prevention Information Network Funding Database - Public and private grant announcements.
- Community Foundation Locator - Find community foundations in your area by clicking on the interactive map.
- Grantmakers io - Profiles of foundations and their grantees.
- Grants.gov - Funding opportunities posted by federal agencies.
- Rural Health Information Hub - Rural funding opportunities nationwide.
- Texas Rural Funders - Rural funding opportunities specific to Texas.
There are many subscription-based options available. Search for "top grant databases" and research the best fit for your organization's fundraising needs.
For bi-monthly funding updates from the Grant Development Center, subscribe to GDC Emails at the bottom of this page.
Disclaimer: External links to other sites are intended to be informational and are not endorsed by the Department of State Health Services. These sites may also not be accessible to persons with disabilities.