General Provider Information - HIPAA
- Are Small Providers Covered Entities under HIPAA?
- CMS HIPAA Presentations
- Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Resource Information
The following documentation had been available at NHIC website.
Effective January 1, 2004 the Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) assumed Medicaid Claims Administrator duties for the state of Texas.
Their web site can be found at: http://www.tmhp.com
- NHIC HIPAA Brochure
- Local Code Conversions - 2003 HIPAA Special Bulletin
- NHIC Vendor Workshop FAQs
- Key HIPAA Dates and Tips for Getting Ready for Providers and Vendors
- Vendor, Billing Service and Clearinghouse Readiness
- Acute Care Local Procedure Code Table
- Acute Care Local Modifier Code Table
- CSHCN Local Procedure Code Table