Public Health Region 1 Texas Health Steps Case Management Providers
Case Management for Children and Pregnant Women (CPW)
(Services to children from birth through age 20, and/or to pregnant women of any age)
- Children's Connection, Inc.: 2514 82nd Street, Ste. G, Lubbock, 79423, 806-745-7995, Contact: Debora Phillips, LBSW. Counties Covered: Crosby, Floyd, Garza, Hale, Hockley, Lamb, Lynn, Lubbock, and Terry. (Will serve pregnant women of any age only)
- Department of State Health Services, PHR 1: 6302 Iola Avenue, Lubbock, 79424, 806-744-3577. Counties covered: Bailey, Cochran, Crosby, Dickens, Floyd, Garza, Hale, Hockley, King, Lamb, Lubbock, Lynn, Motley, Terry, and Yoakum.
- Department of State Health Services, PHR 1: Box 60968, WT Station, Canyon, 79016, 806-655-7151. Counties covered: Armstrong, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Collingsworth, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hall, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Swisher, and Wheeler.
- Johnna Campbell-Treat, RN, BSN: 901 Mulberry, Amarillo, 79124, 806-352-7706. Counties covered: Potter and Randall.
- Lori Nutt-Lopez, LMSW, Pediatric Therapy, Inc., 4601 66th Street, Lubbock, Texas 79414, 806-793-3900: Counties covered: Lubbock and clients who travel from other areas to receive medical care in city of Lubbock.
- NWTH/Women's and Children's Health Care Center: 814 Martin Road, Amarillo, 79107, 806-468-4610. Counties covered: Potter and Randall
To submit additions, deletions, or corrections, please e-mail us .
External links to other sites are intended to be informational and do not have the endorsement of the Department of State Health Services. These links may also not be accessible to persons with disabilities.
If you have comments or suggestions, we'd be happy to hear from you. Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.