Tobacco Enforcement

Looking for TYTAP

Report a Potential Federal Violation to the FDA

Notify the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) Center for Tobacco Products (CTP).


Report State Tobacco Law Violations

Notify the Texas Comptroller’s Tobacco Enforcement Program through the Texas E-Cigarette and Tobacco Hotline (anonymous).


Tobacco State Permits

Apply through the Texas Comptroller’s office at

  • Search for Ap-193 to find the application with instructions.
  • For help, call 1-800-862-2260.