Forms and Publications - Meat Safety
Inspections, Exemptions and Registrations
- Application for Texas Meat and Poultry Inspection or Exemption (English) (Excel, 145KB)
- Application for Texas Meat and Poultry Inspection or Exemption (Spanish) (Excel, 149KB)
- Registration for Low-Volume Poultry and/or Rabbit Processing (English) (Excel, 142KB)
- Consumer Guide: Obtaining a Grant of Inspection (English) (PDF, 590KB)
- Consumer Guide: Obtaining a Grant of Inspection (Spanish) (PDF, 796KB)
4,000 Series: Personnel
This series addresses all human resource and personnel functions of FSIS.
5,000 Series: Program Services
This series addresses grants, HACCP, inspection procedures, IDV reviews, Federal-State issues, cooperative programs and custom exemptions.
6,000 Series: Slaughter Inspection
This series addresses finished product standards, zero-tolerance for fecal material, anti-microbials, carcass spraying, and humane handling.
7,000 Series: Processed Products
This series addresses processing performance standards and labeling.
8,000 Series: Compliance Evaluation & Enforcement
This series addresses recalls, detentions, seizures, and condemnations.
10,000 Series: Laboratory Services
This series addresses E. coli, Salmonella, sample seals, residues, and sampling programs.
12,000 Series: Reimbursable Services
This series addresses reimbursable services.
20,000 Series: Employee Standards of Conduct
This series addresses Employee Standards of Conduct.