For Emergency Medical Services and Trauma Registries (EMSTR)
Designated Texas trauma facilities should report all traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), spinal cord injuries (SCIs), and other traumatic injuries that meet National Trauma Data Bank (NTDB) Criteria. Facilities should also report any submersion injuries to the EMS and Trauma Registries (EMSTR).
- Current NTDB Data Dictionaries (National Standard)
- NTDB Archived Data Dictionaries
- Hospital TX Custom Data Dictionary
- Submersion Data Dictionary
- 2020 NTDB Data Dictionary
- NTDB Schematron (for a copy of this file, please email email@example.com.
- NTDB Hospital Sample File (.xml)