Commercial Distribution of Generally Licensed Devices Quarterly Reporting
If you are a manufacturer or distributor of generally licensed devices in Texas, you must submit a quarterly report to the Department as required by 25 TAC §289.252(l)(7) if you:
- distribute devices in Texas for possession and use under the general license in 25 TAC §289.251(f)(4)(H);
- receive devices from general licensees, licensed in accordance with 25 TAC §289.251(f)(4)(H);
- did not distribute any devices to persons generally licensed in accordance with §289.251(f)(4)(H) during the reporting period. In this case, please submit a report stating that no distributions were made.
You must submit a report for each calendar quarter within 30 days of the end of the quarter. The report must include:
- the period covered by the report, for example “first quarter of 2023”,
- your company name and radioactive material license number,
- the name and mailing address of the general licensee, the name, title, and telephone number of an individual who has knowledge of the device,
- the type and model number of the device, the serial numbers of both the device and the source of radioactive material contained in the device, the quantity and type of radioactive material contained in the device,
- the date of the transfer or receipt.
Send the reports to RAMLicensing@dshs.texas.gov