February 2021 Archived Food Alerts
February 11, 2021
- Goodman Food Products Texas Inc. recalls O Organics Plant Based Mushroom and Veggie Organic Burger Patties, due to undeclared allergens.
- Wildtree Inc. recalls Leslies Chili Blend, and Taco Seasoning, due to undeclared allergens.
- Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Inc. recalls Door County Coffee & Tea Co. French Vanilla Flavored Cappuccino, due to undeclared allergens.
- Amy’s Kitchen Inc. recalls Amy's Soups made with Organic Lentils - Golden Lentil, due to undeclared allergens.
- Champlain Chocolate Company recalls several Lake Champlain Chocolates products, due to due to possible foreign matter contamination.
- Nueske Applewood Smoked Meat, Inc. recalls Blueberry Blizzard Coffee Cake, and Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake, due to undeclared allergens.
- Emilia Foods recalls Good & Gather Four Cheese Gnocchi, Net Wt. 16 oz., due to due to possible foreign matter contamination.
- Gem City Fine Foods, LLC recalls Vegan Chocolate Cake, 25 oz., due to mislabeling.
- O & H Danish Bakery recalls O H Danish Bakery Almond Danish Kringle, due to undeclared allergens.
- Piping Rock Health Products recalls Fitness Labs Organic Coconut Oil Extra Virgin, due to possible mold contamination.
- JTM Provisions Inc. recalls Jtm Food Group brand Ready-to-Eat Macaroni & Cheese, due to possible foreign matter contamination.
- Khee Trading, Inc. recalls Khee Trading Brand Frozen Tuna Ground Meat, due to possible histamine contamination.
- Rhino Foods, Inc. recalls No Egg Ready-to-Eat Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
- B&G Foods North America, Inc. recalls Food Club Garlic Powder, 5.37 ounce bottles, due to undeclared allergens.
- Netuno USA, Inc. recalls Netuno Caribbean Red Snapper, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Food Evolution recalls Taco Dip with Refried Beans, Tri-Colored Italian Style Rotini Pasta Salad with Salami, and German Style Potato Salad with Bacon, due to being produced without the benefit of inspection.
- Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. recalls Dole Sunflower Crunch Chopped Salad Kit, due to undeclared allergens.
- Hickory Harvest Foods recalls Sprouts Farmers Market Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries, undeclared allergens.
- Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. recalls Dole Endless Summer Salad Kit, undeclared allergens.
- Hong Thai Foods Corp recalls Golden Boy Custard Muffin Banana, due to undeclared allergens.
- Think! and Interpac Technologies Inc. recalls Think! Protein + Fiber Oatmeal, Farmer’s Market Berry Crumble products, due to undeclared allergens.
- Pero Family Farms Food Company LLC recalls Butternut Squash Trays, due to possible Listeria Monocytogenes contamination.
- Hiland Dairy recalls one-half pint (236 mL) 1% Low Fat Chocolate Milk, due to possible chemical contamination.
- Lake Champlain Chocolates (LCC) recalls select LCC Milk Chocolate products, due to possible foreign material contamination.
- EVR Foods Inc. recalls Blueberry Plant-Based Yogurt, due to possible mold contamination.
- Nestlé Prepared Foods recalls Hot Pockets brand sandwiches: Premium Chicken made with Pork, Chicken, Beef Pizza Garlic buttery Crust, due to possible foreign material contamination.