May 2020 Archived Food Alerts
May 29, 2020
- Frito-Lay, Inc. recalls Lay's Smooth Ranch dip 15 oz., Lay's French Onion dip 15 oz., Ruffles Onion flavored dip 425 g (15 oz.), and Ruffles Ranch flavored dip 425 g (15 oz.)., due to possible mold contamination.
- Glaxosmithkline Consumer Healthcare Holdings recalls Benefiber Healthy Shape Prebiotic Fiber Supplement and Benefiber Prebiotic Fiber Supplement,due to possible foreign material contamination.
- Aldi Inc. recalls Simply Nature Organic Green Lentils 16 oz. bag and Simply Nature Organic Red Split Lentils 16 oz. bag due to undeclared allergens.
- GOLDEN NUTRITION INC. recalls Biotin 1000mcg, Dietary Supplement 30 Tablets, due to mislabeling.
- Whole Foods Market recalls Whole Foods Market Minestrone Soup, due to undeclared allergens.
- Rong Shing Trading NY Inc. recalls XinXing Dried Plum, Net Wt. 5.3 oz.(150g), due to mislabeling.
- Alfa Vitamins Laboratories, Inc. recalls CALCI-MAX Dietary Supplement 60 capsules, due to mislabeling.
- DANA USA Corp. recalls DION DION DRIED MUSHROOMS and Sunshine Spice DRIED SHRI SKIN TRI TRI, due to undeclared sulfites.
- Mountain Rose Inc. recalls Kudzu Root (Pueraria montana var. lobata),due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Zilk’s Plus Resources, LLC recalls Pluckers World Famous Wing Sauces, due to undeclared allergens.
- Medifast, Inc. recalls of OPTAVIA Essential Old Fashioned Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal, due to undeclared allergens.
- Mondelez Global LLC recalls RITZ Cheese Cracker Sandwiches Family Size, due to undeclared allergens.
- Royal International Trading Inc. recalls TAINY BOCTOKA DRY FRUITS MIX COMPOT APPLE, due to undeclared sulfites.
- Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. recalls a single production lot of 5.5oz cans of Pink Lite Cranberry Juice Drink, due to undeclared sulfites.
- Buckhead Meat and Seafood recalls Flounder Stuffed with Seafood, due to undeclared allergens.
- Conagra Brands, Inc. recalls several varieties of Health Choice Power Bowls, due to possible foreign material contamination.
- Evans Food Group Ltd. recalls Mac’s CHICHARRONES PORK SKINS Hot & Spicy VARIETY PACK 10 SINGLES” containing 1-oz. bags of “Mac’s CHICHARRONES PORK SKINS RED HOT FRIED PORK SKINS, due to misbranding.