November 2020 Archived Food Alerts
November 16, 2020
- Stuffed Foods LLC recalls frozen snack product Mac & Cheese Bites, due to misbranding and undeclared allergens.
- Sauer Brands Inc. recalls several different Spices, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Red Monkey Foods Inc. recalls Dried Parsley and Herbes de Provence, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- High Quality Organics recalls several different Herbs and Spices, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Desert Premium Group, LLC recalls Trader Joe's Hatch Valley Salsa, 12 oz. jars, due to possible high pH.
- Wismettac Asian Foods recalls Shirakiku brand Black Fungus (Kikurage), due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Seneca Foods Corporation recalls Cinnamon Apple Crisps sold under Seneca and Clancy brands, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Country Fresh Inc. recalls several Fruit blend products, including Watermelon Chunks, Seasonal Fruit Tray, Tropical Blend, and other Fruit products, sold under different brands, due to possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination.
- J .R. Simplot Company recalls Trader Joe’s Potato Tots Frozen Potatoes due to possible foreign matter contamination.
- Seafarer’s recalls Frozen Yellowfin Tuna Loins, Vacuum Packed, due to possible contamination.
- Lucky Spoon Bakery, LLC recalls several types of Cupcakes, due to undeclared allergens.