September 2020 Archived Food Alerts
September 14, 2020
- Whole Foods Market recalls several Milk and Cheese products, due to undeclared allergens.
- Riviana Foods Inc. recalls Ronzoni Smart Taste Extra Wide Noodle, due to undeclared allergens.
- Taylor Farms Foodservice recalls several Onion products, and products containing Onion, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Thomson International, Inc. recalls Red Onions, Yellow Onions, and White Onions; Packed under brand names of Thomson Premium, Onions 52, Utah Onions, Harley's Best, Onions 52, Imperial Fresh, TLC Thomson International, El Competidor Thomson Premium packed in 50 and 25 lb. mesh sack, and 2 lb. mesh sack, due to possible Salmonella contamination.
- Sun Valley Foods recalls Diced Green Chilies, due to possible foreign material contamination.
- Acme Food recalls Organics Tahini 100% organic ground slightly roasted sesame seed paste, due to metal lids on jars not fitting securely.
- Pretty Thai recalls Pretty Thai Sweet Chili Sauce, due to mislabeling and undeclared allergens.
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc. recalls Signature Select Chewy Granola Bars - Chocolate Chip, due to undeclared allergens.