January 2021 Archived Food Alerts
January 13, 2021
- Lipari Foods Operating Company, LLC recalls Backroad Country Spicy Cajun Mix due to undeclared allergens.
- Flowers Foods recalls Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Everything Bagels (14 oz. (396 g)), and Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free White Bread (18 oz. (510 g)), due to higher than acceptable levels of gluten.
- Maribel's Sweets, Inc. recalls Dark Chocolate Pearls due to undeclared allergens.
- Fusion Health and Vitality LLC recalls PHARMORIGINS CORE with Natural Orange Flavor Natural Energy and Immune Health Dietary Supplement, due to unapproved use of a food additive and unapproved marketing statements.
- Dole Fresh Vegetables Inc. recalls Dole Sesame Asian Chopped Salad Kit, due to undeclared allergens.
- Divvies recalls Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Frosting and Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting, packaged in 6-ounce, clear plastic clamshells, due to undeclared allergens.
- Lipari Foods recalls Backroad Country Spicy Cajun Mix, due to undeclared allergens.
- B&G Foods recalls Food Club Garlic Powder (5.37 oz.), due to undeclared allergens.
- O&H Danish Bakery, Inc. recalls Almond Kringle (1lb. 11oz.), due to undeclared allergens.
- CLS Gourmet CL Saigon Food Company recalls various meat products containing Pork, due to being produced without benefit of inspection.
- Perfect Pasta Inc. recalls of Heat Treated Not Shelf-Stable Frozen Meat and Poultry products, due to being produced without benefit of inspection.
- Nestlé Prepared Foods recalls “LEAN CUISINE Baked Chicken, white meat chicken with stuffing, red skin mashed potatoes and gravy”, due to possible foreign matter contamination.