List of Reading Materials - Food Manufacturers, Wholesalers, and Warehouses
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual published by the American Public Health Association
- Fish and Fishery Products Hazards and Controls Guide published by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Compendium of Fish and Fishery Product Processing Methods, Hazards and Controls published by the National Seafood HACCP Alliance for Training and Education
- HACCP Regulation for Fish and Fishery Products-Questions and Answers
- FDA 2001 Food Code - Annex 5: HACCP Guidelines
- Procedures to Investigate Foodborne Illness published by the International Association of Milk, Food and Environmental Sanitarians, Inc. -- now known as the International Association for Food Protection.
- Power Outages and Flooding