The goals of the DSHS Immunization Unit are to eliminate the spread of vaccine-preventable diseases by increasing vaccine coverage for Texans, raise awareness of the diseases that vaccines prevent, and educate the public about vaccine safety. We do this through the administration of the Texas Immunization Registry (ImmTrac2), which provides access to immunization records, the establishment of school immunization rules, and the administration of the Texas Vaccines for Children and Adult Safety Net programs, which provide low-cost vaccines to eligible children and adults.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Texas Department of State Health Services has adopted a temporary telework policy. For immunization information requests, please email ImmTrac2 Customer Support at ImmTrac2@dshs.texas.gov.
The first shipments of the COVID-19 vaccine have been delivered in Texas. DSHS has the information that you and your doctor need to know.
Vaccination Data and Information
- COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Data by ZIP Code
- Email COVID19VacEnroll@dshs.texas.gov for questions.
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Texas Dashboard (Updated Wednesdays)
- This dashboard contains vaccine distribution data by county and vaccine administration data by county, age, and gender.
- The Accessible Vaccine Dashboard Data (Excel) contains the underlying data currently displayed on the main dashboard.
COVID-19 VACCINE QUICK LINKS
Provider Vaccine Information
- Become a COVID-19 Vaccine Provider
- Texas DSHS Immunization Portal Registration Guide (PDF)
- Tips and Tricks for Enrolling for COVID-19 Vaccine Program (PDF)
- Best Practices for Data Loggers (PDF)
- COVID-19: School Requirements
- TX COVID-19 Info
- Vaccine Safety
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Pharmacy Partnership for Long-Term Care Program (PDF)
- Report: Impacts of COVID-19 on TVFC vaccine administration
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vaccination Guidance During a Pandemic
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the US
School & Child-Care Immunizations
Learn about immunization requirements for all students and childcare facilities in Texas.
Request Immunization Records from ImmTrac Registry
Need immunization records for a child or adult? Learn how to obtain them from ImmTrac2, the state registry.
First Responder Readiness Includes Immunizations
Being fully immunized against vaccine-preventable diseases is part of being mission-ready. Are you and your team up to date?
Recommended Immunization Schedules
Learn about which vaccines are recommended for children and adults and download schedules for reference offline.
Low-Cost Immunizations for Children
Texas Vaccines for Children provides vaccines to children who might not otherwise be vaccinated because of their inability to pay.
Vaccine Information Statement (VIS)
VIS are informational documents produced by the CDC that explain both the benefits and risks of vaccine-to-vaccine recipients.