Safe Riders Resources and Materials
Child Passenger Safety Educational Materials and Resources
This webpage includes information for anyone interested in child passenger safety.
The Department of State Health Services’ Safe Riders program developed a toolkit to support child passenger safety efforts in your community.
If you need a car seat, please refer to our Safe Riders partner map to find a Safe Riders distribution site near you.
Safe Riders Distribution Partner Map
Please feel free to share the below educational materials and resources.
Educational Materials and Toolkit
- Safe Riders 5-Point Safety Check 2-Sided Card (Eng/Sp.) 4.5” x 8”
- Safe Riders Program Overview (Eng.) 8.5” x 11”
- Safe Riders Program Overview (Sp.) 8.5” x 11”
- Safe Riders Program Poster (Eng.) 11” x 17”
- Safe Riders Program Poster (Sp.) 11” x 17”
- Safe Riders Distribution Partner Program Poster (Eng.) 11” x 17”
- Safe Riders Distribution Partner Program Poster (Sp.) 11” x 17”
- Child Passenger Safety Videos - Developed by The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP)
- Child Passenger Safety Technicians and Instructors by County Map
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
Need additional information on seat belts, teen driving, bicycle safety, or child safety (to name a few)? Visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) website for traffic safety materials and marketing tools.
NHTSA’s Campaign Materials NHTSA’s Traffic Safety Marketing
Did you know many child injuries are preventable? Safe Kids Worldwide has information and activities to help educate people about child passenger safety.
Safe Kids EducatorsSafe Kids Safety Tips
Safe Kids Education and Awareness Programs
Texas Department of State Health Services Safe Riders Program
Child Passenger Safety Videos
- Rear-Facing Videos:
- Forward-Facing Videos
- Booster Videos
- Air Bags Videos:
- Latch Videos:
Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
Please visit the TxDOT website under “Additional Information” for downloadable educational materials.