Clinical Chemistry Testing Services
About the Clinical Chemistry Laboratory
The Clinical Chemistry Laboratory provides clinical testing services in support of Departmental programs. The primary programs include:
- Tips for Successful Specimen Collection
- Submitter Identification Number Request/Update Form (PDF)– Complete this form if:
- You would like to be set up as a Clinical Chemistry/THSteps specimen submitter.
- You would like to be set up as a Clinical Chemistry/HIV-STD specimen submitter.
- You are a current submitter who needs to update your contact information.
- Order Forms for Supplies
Clinical Chemistry Result Reports
Sign up to access Clinical Chemistry result reports online using the Texas DSHS Results Web Portal for Clinical Chemistry and Public Health Microbiology
- Non-web users, contact DSHS Laboratory Reporting Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm.
- Send a fax request to 512-776-7533 or call 512-776-7578
888-963-7111, ext. 7430 toll-free