Laboratory Testing Services Manual - Introduction
Introduction | Changes to Lab Testing Services Manual | Contact Information | Local Health Department Labs | Specimen Collection and Submission | Specimen Shipping, Mailing | Specimen Receiving, Lab Hours | Lab Tests | Forms, Fee Schedule
Dear Texas Department of State Health Services Laboratory Customer:
We are pleased to provide you with the most recent version of the Laboratory Testing Services Manual. Please use this manual as a reference guide.
We have designed the manual to give you the latest information on tests performed by the Laboratory Services Section. It also provides a brief overview of the Laboratory, telephone numbers, and procedures for the submission, collection, and handling of specimens. Also, we have included a list of forms for submitting specimens.
If we can be of any assistance to you, please contact the Laboratory Services Section at 512-776-7318 or FAX at 512-776-7294.
Thank you for your continued support.
Grace Kubin, Ph.D.
Director, Laboratory Services Section
- 2022 Laboratory Renovation
- Certificates of Accreditation
- The Laboratorian News
- Annual Laboratory Customer Service Survey
- Austin Laboratory Correspondence and Bulletins
- Directory of DSHS Laboratory Tests and Specimen Requirements
- Laboratory Fee Schedule
- Laboratory Testing Services Manual - Laboratory Tests for Diseases and Agents
- Patient Results Request