DSHS HIV/STD Workforce Training Center
Training and Capacity Building Resources for Texas DSHS-funded HIV/STD Professionals
- The HIV Syndicate – the Texas HIV/STD community planning group.
- Core Training – required for all staff performing DSHS HIV/STD supported activities.
- Care Services – required and recommended training.
- HIV Prevention – required and recommended training.
- Public Health Follow-up – required and recommended training.
- Texas HIV Medication Program – required and recommended training.
- Epidemiology and Surveillance – required and recommended training.
- Ongoing Training Resources – continuing education/training resources and tools for HIV and STD professionals.
- Training Calendar – dates, locations and registration for required training.
- Advanced Motivational Interviewing (AMI)
- Foundations of HIV Testing and Navigation (FNT)
- Health Equity Training
- HIV Navigation in Texas (HNT)
- Gender and Sexual Diversity
- Social Determinants of Health
- Trauma Informed Care (TIC)
- Unconscious Bias
Do you have any online or in-person courses to recommend? Contact the HIV/STD Program to share training opportunities.
What training is missing from this site? Contact the HIV/STD Program to share your training needs.