The Laboratorian News
- Using Bioinformatics to Track Foodborne Illnesses in Texas
- On the Trail of an Elusive Bug
- Rice and Beans, and More
- Norovirus Outbreak Investigations at DSHS
- DSHS Laboratory Keeps Texans' Food Safe
Text version of August 2020 Volume 1, Issue 5
- Arbovirus Surveillance Program partners with Texans
- September is National Newborn Screening Awareness Month
- History of the DSHS Laboratory 2003 - 2018
Part 2 of 2 Ninety years and counting! While the Bureau of Laboratories was officially established in 1928, there were several public health milestones that led to its creation.
- History of the DSHS Laboratory 1928 - 2002
Part 1 of 2 Ninety years and counting! While the Bureau of Laboratories was officially established in 1928, there were several public health milestones that led to its creation.
Single Piece Article Volume 1
State Medical Operations Center (SMOC)
To tell the story of the State Medical Operations Center is to tell the Story of one of the most influential people involved with coordinated public health in times of colossal crisis.
- 2022 Laboratory Renovation
- Certificates of Accreditation
- Annual Laboratory Customer Service Survey
- Austin Laboratory Correspondence and Bulletins
- Directory of DSHS Laboratory Tests and Specimen Requirements
- Laboratory Fee Schedule
- Laboratory Testing Services Manual - Laboratory Tests for Diseases and Agents
- Patient Results Request